The Empire State Building is offering performance opportunities for choirs throughout the Fall of 2017 and Spring of 2018. Performances will take place on the 80th floor. This will be a truly memorable experience for you and your choir. Here are a few specifics:
- Performance on the 80th floor museum
- Groups sizes limited to 80 singers
- Applications required with DVD/MP3/Youtube recordings
- Choral risers and electric piano will be provided
- Performances will take place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from October – December 2017 and February – April, 2018.
- Open to middle school choirs and older.
- There will 5 Performance Times Available daily between 9:00 am and 3:30 pm.
- Performance Length: 30 minutes
- No Singing of any Countries National Anthem
- Secular Music Only
- Performance/ticket required for all participants
For additional information on performance guidelines, click here. To learn more about the above program – call today 1-800-220-0165
Interested in booking a performance? Click Here to complete the Empire State Application Form.