From concept to completion, experience the exceptional customer service as we design the perfect customized tour for your students.
Peak Performance has created the following forms to both assist our clients in the planning of their trip, as well as to provide forms for new teachers to assist in coordinating their first trip. Please click on the title to find our sample form.
- Medical Form – A Medical Form is essential to every trip. We recommend you have these forms notarized. We also suggest you hire a nurse or doctor to travel with your group and distribute the medication of all students. In addition, we suggest an Authorization for Medication to be Taken Form, which gives both the nurse and teacher the right to distribute the students medication.
- Parent Permission Form – With every trip a parent permission form is required. This protects you and the school district. The attached is a sample from one of our clients.
- Rules of Conduct Form – We strongly suggest that each participant is made aware of their responsibility in regards to conduct throughout the trip. In most cases, the rules of the school continue throughout any school trip. Our form requires that both the parent and student sign the form, so both are aware of the rules.
- Rooming List Form – This is a simple form to type your student names into for a rooming list. The form allows for additional notes that might be important to the tour company (i.e. allergies, special disability requirements, connecting rooms, etc.).
Performance Technical Forms
For our groups that are performing, we ask that you fill-out the following two forms to assist with planning logistics of your performances.
- Technical Form – This form provides us with all the information required to request performance venues, clinics and participation in music festivals.
- Seating Form – This is to give us an idea of your ensemble seating requirements, stands, risers and large percussion instruments.
“As a student I went to Orlando with my high school band. Peak performance was the company and Bruce was our tour guide. I was impressed then by how far he went to keep the trip running smoothly and to take care of the students and chaperones on the trip. A few years later I was able to go on my second trip with PPT. Again, I went to Orlando, but this time as a chaperone for a choir/orchestra trip. Again I felt very comfortable with the attention to detail and flexibility during the trip. As a first year teacher, knowing I had a trip in the Spring, I didn’t hesitate in contacting peak to take my group to Boston. I know we would have an excellent trip, and the students would get the best experiences. As he continually been my experience, Peak performance doesn’t disappoint. I will be using them again!”
Jarred Mathis, Band Director
Kittatinny High School, Newton, NJ