Get the Best Tours for your Students’ Education with Peak Performance Tours
Educational tours often get a bad rap for being “boring” but at Peak Performance Tours, it is our specialty to turn these trips into once-in-a-lifetime experiences for participants. With nearly two decades in the travel-planning industry, it is Peak Performance’s mission to make educational tours memorable and rewarding. In creating the right package, Peak Performance asks numerous questions during the assessment process. Some key questions are:
- What is the educational purpose? History, geography, culture…
- How interactive should the itinerary be? Our planners can provide itineraries that may include educational tours from a Gettysburg Battlefield reenactment to a Jamestown Settlement Experience that gives all group participants the chance to experience local culture in a hands-on learning environment.
- Is the destination key to the educational purpose?
- How should the itinerary content be organized?
- Is local culture a part of the “education”
Educational tours can be extraordinary excursions. Allow time to plan, set clear expectations and use the resources Peak Performance has to offer to help choose the appropriate tour.
Bravo and thank you for a wonderful experience; from our initial pickup to getting dropped off and everything else in between – our trip was a fantastic experience. Thank you!!
Rahway High School, Rahway, NJ
Disney Educational Programs
Disney educational programs offer an array of high quality learning opportunities in both Orlando, Florida and Anaheim, California. Peak Performance Tours can provide a tour package including any combination of their programs.
- YOUTH EDUCATION SERIES (Y.E.S.)
- A hands on educational adventure for students and teachers alike. Take a trip to either of the Walt Disney parks and take part in a guided field study through one of the parks.
- Field studies available in Applied Sciences, Environmental Studies, Liberal Arts and Leadership Development for elementary through high school levels.
- Available for groups of 10 or more, 7 days a week, year round.
- GRAD NIGHT
- See Disneyland at night! Available to graduating seniors only, Disneyland Anaheim opens up its gates from 10pm to 2am for a night of Disney Magic.