Planning a student tour can be overwhelming, but Peak Performance Tours will guide you every step of the way; from concept to completion in co-designing the right program based on your educational goals.
When Peak Performance takes on a student tour, our staff of highly skilled coordinators works directly with clients to customize their trips. With your input, we create the perfect package that is an exceptional tour while still meeting your budget objectives. We will work closely with you on hotel accommodations, transportation, meals, sightseeing, special events, educational opportunities, and other activities for your group tour package through:
- Activity balancing – Striking a careful balance between fun and education for your itinerary content is key to a successful program. Understanding your group is the first step in planning any package. Peak strives to incorporate a careful balance between fun and purpose.
- On-site assistance – Tour oversight does not end with the booking of student tours. We arrange for on-site professional tour assistance to make sure all details planned in advance are executed flawlessly during the trip itself. We make sure educators, chaperones, and adult group leaders are confident in our abilities so they may focus their travel participants while leaving the worry about details to us.
- Safety resources – Peak Performance uses up-to-date resources in selecting security for student travel groups, monitoring severe weather conditions, selecting ground transportation and hotel venue suppliers. Safety is the #1 priority for ALL group programs.
- Creative special events – Peak Performance works with clients to create special event activities teambuilding activities, hands on educational experiences, exceptional performance experiences, local behind-the-scenes workshops, and fun events.
- Landmark tour options – We can arrange for private tours of many outstanding landmarks or simply arrange for public tours at our clients’ discretion.