Fundraising makes travel even more affordable for your class trips, music tours and educational tours. Because it teaches organization and cooperation, it also enhances the educational value of the entire experience. Working toward a common goal brings your group closer and gives students a sense of pride for financially contributing to their tour.
Therefore, we have come up with a list of fundraising opportunities that have been referred to us by our clients over the past few years:
Peak Performance Tours, through its in-house travel agency, Peak Performance Travel, is offering a new unique fundraising opportunity. All travel referred to us by a member of your group will result in a donation back to your organization. We are able to book any type of travel, including family vacations, group travel, student travel, destination weddings, corporate travel, reunions, cruises and more.
Here is how the program works:
- Hand out our personalized postcards to all your group participants.
- Each card has a special code created specifically for your organization. If you want each student to receive credit individually, there is a space for you to assign specific participant codes. (Participant codes must start with the year of graduation)
- Ask your participants to hand these postcards out to friends & family members who might travel within the year and emphasize the use of the special code when calling.
- All bookings are tracked for your organization using the special codes and a quarterly report will be provided so you have an idea of how the fundraiser is doing.
- Your organization will earn 20% of the commission paid*.
Payouts can be made either by check to the school or credited to the upcoming student tour.
- The program runs from September 1, 2012 – August 31, 2013 with an option for renewal.
- Peak Performance Travel will continue to pay-out on student accounts two years past graduation date in a general fund to the organization.
This can be a continuous fundraiser with referrals being a constant income for your program. Here is an example of one possible payout: A 5 night Sandals Vacation costs approximately $3,000.00 which pays $300 in commission. Profit would be $60.00.
Corporate Travel, Family Vacations, Group Travel, Cruises, Destination Wedding
I thought the trip was well organized and well run. I appreciate you taking care of “little” details for me.
Forest Park High School Woodbridge, VA
We know it is important an organization to raise money for your tours. Peak Performance Tours realizes the importance of giving back to the community. That’s why we have partnered with Sandals Vacations to support you!
* Peak Performance Tours will give you $100 per booking. To qualify, all bookings must be 6 nights or longer, and Sandals or Beaches Resorts bookings must be Concierge or higher. Grand Pineapple Beach bookings must be third category or higher. When you let Peak Performance Travel set-up a table or booth at a fundraiser’s events, run/walk, silent auction, benefit dinner, dedicated email blast, etc. Sandals will donate an additional $100 for every Sandals or Beaches vacation package booked within 14 days as a result of the event!
That’s a total $200 donation for potentially every vacation package booked.
For more information, email us with your name, address, and your interest in the Sandals fundraiser and we will send you a brochure. I am sorry at the present time we do not have an online brochures.
- JW Pepper Fundraising
- Scratch Cards
- Restaurant Gift Cards
- Merchandise Gift Cards