The Empire State Building is offering performance opportunities for choirs throughout the Fall of 2014 and Spring of 2015. Performances will take place on the 80th floors and will have an audience of ticket holders on their way to the 86th floor Observation Deck. This will be a truly memorable experience for you and your choir. Here are a few specifics:
- Performance on the 80th floor museum
- Groups sizes limited to 80 singers
- Applications required with DVD/MP3/Youtube recordings
- Choral risers and electric piano will be provided
- Performances will take place on Wednesdays and Thursdays from October – December 2014 and Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays from March – June, 2015.
- There will 6 Performance Times Available daily between 9:00 am and 3:30 pm.
- Performance Length: 30 minutes
- Secular Music Only
- $28.00 Performance/ticket required for all participants
Interested in booking a performance? Fill out the form below: