Group Travel is not only the most economical way to travel, it is also the most fun! While the logistics can be tricky, there is nothing like touring famous cities with a group of your friends, coworkers, or even your book club! Group travel can be invaluable for team building and creating a sense of community.
Most travel vendors give discounts for groups, however each vendor defines a group differently. Here are some of those breakdowns:
- Hotels – 10 or more rooms per night
- Airlines – 10-15 seats on a plane
- Cruises – 15-20 beds (based on two people per room)
- Activities – 15 people
Planning a group tour takes time, expertise and involves multiple suppliers. Airlines, motor coach companies, attractions, accommodations, and restaurants all have different considerations. An experienced tour operator will seamlessly coordinate your group’s entire trip-without extra work for you. They will make all the necessary arrangements to accommodate your trip requests. Tour operators also ensure that suppliers are in compliance with federal safety standards. They can make sure the suppliers provide proof of better business practices and are appropriate to the age of your group.
Tour operators are often given additional discounts from suppliers, since they buy in bulk. The can also negotiate free travel for your group’s organizer. Visit our “10 Great Reasons to Hire a Tour Guide” page for more information on how it can save your time any money.
I loved my New York City trip with Peak Performance Tours and Bruce Rickert! He never tired of my unending questions and phone calls, and the personal service during the trip was excellent. He made sure our tour was memorable for the adults and students alike. We’re planning one for California next year!”
Paula G. West
Director, Hudson High School Choir Lufkin, TX
Anyone and everyone! The possibilities are endless. All you have to do is start speaking to everyone you know about their interest in taking a group vacation. Group vacations are great for:
- Family Reunions
- High School Reunions
- Military Reunions
- Fraternity Reunions
- Church Groups
- Dance Groups
- Fitness Groups Fitness Groups
- Hobby Groups
- Singles Groups
- Collectors Groups
- Motor Cycle Clubs
- Sports Clubs
- Country Clubs and Golf Groups
- Student Groups
- Wine and Supper Clubs
- Music Fan Clubs
- Football fans
- Bowling leagues
- Professional organizations
- Business leaders groups
- Women’s professional associations
- Community and non-profit groups
- Volunteer Organizations
- Corporate Groups
- Or just friends, families and neighbors
Peak Performance Tours is a tour operator specializing in Incoming land arrangements throughout the United States of America.
If you are a foreign travel agent, tour company or a representative of any business, university or organization, we will be happy to help you plan your group a perfect customized group tour to all destinations.
- Multilingual tour leaders & guides.
- Local sight-seeing tours with local guides.
- Your choice of hotels in cities 3-5 stars, other overnight stops 2-4 stars.
- Breakfast is usually included – other meals per your requirements.
- Other events or tours based on your requirements.
- Travel agencies and tour operators around the world
- Businesses (meetings and conferences)
- Incentive groups
- Educational and Study groups
- Special interest groups
- Sports groups
- Band, Orchestra, Choir and other performing groups, etc.
Some of Our Inbound Services Include:
- All arrangements, including air and other transportation, hotels, meals, entertainment and special events
- Meetings with American colleagues and counterparts
- Visits to Universities, Businesses or Organizations of your interest
- Meeting, Conference and Event planning (for example in Las Vegas or Orlando)
- Sports events & games
- Venues for performances
- Tour series planning in North America
- Sightseeing tours
- Wine tours